Friday, February 20, 2015

The Sketchbook Project

Aaaahhhhh! I've had my sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project since August, and I have just been so stumped on what to put in it this year!!! To be honest, I've actually spent a lot of time sewing these last few months, so I haven't been working on my other "art!"

So, I finally decided the other day to do some collaborative pieces with the kids! We've done this before, and it is just so much fun!!!  I let the kids draw, and then I fill in with watercolor and pen.  They turn out beautifully, and I love that it is something that we created together!



I've recently seen how much Livie enjoys coloring, and it makes me excited that she may enjoy my loves as well!!! ...However, she's sort of missing WHERE her art should be created!!!  T-man never had a problem sticking to the "only draw on paper" rule, but Liv is really getting into the whole Body Art movement!
I could not stop laughing when I turned around from putting dishes away the other morning to find a purple mustachioed toddler staring back at me!  ...She's got quite the personality, this one!
So, my sketchbook is on it's way, but there is still much work to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment